Providing business valuation & forensic accounting services for clients across the United States
Delivering Specialized Expertise in Critical Matters.
Westbay CPAs | Forensic & Valuation Consultants provides specialized services in business valuation, forensic accounting, business consulting, and litigation support. Through our commitment to continuing education and to best serve our clients, we have professionals holding the following credentials: Certified Public Accountant through the AICPA | Accredited in Business Valuation through the AICPA | Personal Financial Specialist through the AICPA | Certified in Financial Forensics through the AICPA | Certified Business Appraiser through the IBA | Certified Valuation Analyst through NACVA | Certified Fraud Examiner through ACFE | Financial Neutral – Advanced Training in Collaborative Process through the IACP.
Offering clients more options and greater flexibility through our “unbundled” services approach.
- Divorce and other Family Law services – explore Collaborative Divorce – the “no court” divorce alternative to litigated divorce.
- Tracing the Flows of Funds – ask about our Forensic Accounting services.
- What is it Worth? – ask about our Business Valuation services.
- Selling your Business – ask about our Business Consulting services.
- Property damage or business interruption – ask about our Claims Consulting services, as advertised on ClaimsPages.com.
Claims for Damages
Forensic accountants assist insurance companies and impacted businesses and individuals with compiling, organizing, and analyzing data to present information that assists them in establishing accurate fact patterns. Visit our article How Can Forensic Accountants Assist in Determining Damages
Our website is designed to be a resource for those looking to learn more about forensic accounting, business valuation, litigation support services, or other financial issues regarding divorce law, business transactions, shareholder disputes, economic damages, collaborative practice, criminal investigations and more. Learn more about the topics that concern you by visiting our article library.