Delivering Specialized Expertise in Critical Matters.
HARPER FORENSIC CPAs | Providing the highest quality business valuation, forensic accounting, business consulting, and litigation support services in the marketplace. Through our commitment to continuing education and to best serve our clients, we have professionals holding the following credentials: Certified Public Accountant through the AICPA | Accredited in Business Valuation through the AICPA | Personal Financial Specialist through the AICPA | Certified in Financial Forensics through the AICPA | Certified Business Appraiser through the IBA | Certified Valuation Analyst through NACVA | Certified Fraud Examiner through ACFE | Financial Neutral – Advanced Training in Collaborative Process through the IACP and five Collaborative Process trainings completed within the past three years.
Offering our clients more options and greater flexibility through our “unbundled” services approach.
- Considering Divorce? Ask us about Collaborative Divorce – the “no court” divorce alternative to litigated divorce.
- Selling your business? Ask about our Business Consulting services.
- Wondering where the money went? Ask about our Forensic Accounting services.
- Need to know the general worth of a business or other asset? Ask about our Business Valuation services.
- Property damage or business interruption? Ask about our Claims Consulting services, as advertised on ClaimsPages.com.
Harper Forensic CPAs serves clients in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Dade City, Bradenton, and Sarasota, throughout Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Pasco counties and the greater Tampa Bay area, as well as clients throughout Florida and the Eastern United States.
Our website is designed to be a resource for those looking to learn more about forensic accounting, business valuation, current tax issues, employee compensation and benefit plans, or other financial issues regarding divorce law, estate planning, business transactions, tax planning, shareholder disputes, economic damages, criminal investigations and more. Learn more about the topics that concern you by visiting our article library.